Friday, August 5, 2011

So....

As i've been bitching about my life and all the things that stress me out... I go to Running Off the Reeses and she has this video on her post:




Yeah... I should be grateful for all that I have. I know that I can make it through anything, but I'm am blessed. I also remember my desire to go to Africa. This morning, on the Today Show, there was a lady who had been kidnapped by Somali militants. She was held captive and raped every day until her family finally paid and allowed her to go free. This morning, she was back in Somalia helping give food to starving people.




I also remember a story I watched on ESPN about a legally blind guy and his friend who has no legs. They are both poor kids from Cleveland. They didn't just accept what fate had given them, but accepted it as a challenge and learned how to become good people.





so.....


I'm going to remember that my life's trials are small and I choose how to make it better



No comments:

Post a Comment