Thursday, October 20, 2011

This was my view coming into to work today


My phone doesn't do it justice but you can see the rolling hills and tree tops. When you come the other way, you see mountain tops and it's so pretty! It's not like out west where the mountains are huge, we call them foothills. But they are really pretty and I love seeing them every morning. Greenville is beautiful. 


It's Thursday and I haven't worked out at all this week. I am going to run at lunch today, so that'll be nice but I am missing working out. I'm trying to just get through each day without slamming full of activities so unfortunately, due to house hunting, I haven't been able to work out. I'm at the point right now where getting up early is not happening. I haven't gone at lunch since I've been trying to study at lunch for yoga and I've had something to do every night. 

I plan on running at lunch and then Sunday, I have a 12 mile run, last long run before my half. I'm running with mom and we've been running together so I know I can do the long runs. I just miss getting out there and running. Sunday, I have yoga teacher training, but in the afternoon, I plan on running an 8/1 ratio since I'll be by myself. I'm going to take it easy, try to run around a 10:00 minute/10:15 pace and hopefully, I'll just enjoy every moment of it. 

It's nice running in October because it's warm enough to wear short sleeves but cool enough to not be dying while you run, usually mid 60's. Such nice weather to run in !!
I also hope to find out about the house today. We're replacing the roof, so we're hoping that last little bit will be good enough for them. We'll see... 

No comments:

Post a Comment