Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

courtesy of Little Daisy May



1. Chipin




I was kind of wondering how I was going to fundraise for this trip to Africa, but several people suggested this  website. I've added it to my blog and am ready to start raising some funds!! Woot Woot



2. Etsy and more specifically - Lauren Poole on Etsy. I got these yoga prints and am going to put them in my yoga room. So excited!!




She also makes really cute towels and christmas cards and all kinds of things. She is super talented so please go there and buy something from her!!!


3. Anna Kournikova

Ok, so this might be more of a what I'm not loving but I don't like to be negative. I felt so bad for Anna last night. All of the contestants were dogging her out. First, everyone thought they'd be underdogs because they had Anna?? And then, they were all freaking out because they had to change trainers?? 

I felt so bad for her. She did a good job defending herself and I'm glad in the end, people came around, but i mean, come on people. That was not nice. She's done a lot with her career and obviously, she's competitive, she has competed more than anyone else on that ranch. She's a professional tennis player. Like, she makes money by winning her sport. 

Just because a trainer isn't screaming and spitting in your face doesn't mean they're not a good trainer. So Anna, I support you and I'm glad your team won the weigh in. 








1 comment:

  1. I love Loving Wednesday. Always puts a positive spin to my day. Thanks for blogging.

    ReplyDelete