Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WILW - Nieces and Nephews Edition



We always eat dinner at my in laws on Sunday nights, but this time, we went to my brother and sister in laws. The fun thing was that all the babies were there, and of course, I took some pics. One thing I will say is that taking pics of babies is hard when you have an iPhone. They come out a little blurry, so maybe next time, I'll bring my camera. 


I LLLLOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEE

Nathan


I love his little striped outfit


His eyes are blurry - whoops - but so cute




Jaden

I need more pics of him - he's so cute! 


Baby Kate


I mean, how cute is she? 



Trying out her walking legs - she's very close


What are you loving today? 


2 comments:

  1. Aww, those are some seriously adorable children! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let their parents know! So fun being an aunt!

      Delete