Thursday, April 19, 2012

HAWMC - Day 19 - 5 dinner guests

Todays challenge:

5 Dinner Guests. Who are 5 people you’d love to have dinner with (living or deceased) and why?


I don't know who to choose because it depends on what I'm trying to do. What if I want to have a fun, wild dinner? It'd be different than if I had a serious, want to learn dinner. Or maybe not - maybe it could be both. So let's see - who would I invite to dinner? I think I'd like to ask someone from each area of interest that I have. 


1. Sports Guy -  Dabo Swinney to ask him wtf is going on. Haha, just kidding. But seriously, I would like to ask a sports person to come to dinner... So who would it be??? Bear Bryant. No, I'm not an Alabama fan, but he is such a legendary coach, it'd be kind of cool to talk to him and relive the glory days at Alabama. 


2. Clemson Person - R.C. Edwards, former President of Clemson University. He LOVED Clemson. He had so much fun as President there and I've heard stories of how he would rush the field with the students. I think he'd be kind of fun to talk to. 


3. Spiritual Leader - Gandhi. The way that he dedicated his life to his people, and gave so much of himself for the freedom for his people is pretty amazing to me. He led a life of selfless devotion. I think it'd be pretty cool to see what he is like. 


4. Runner - Kara Goucher - I know that she has struggled with self doubt in her life so it'd be neat to her more about her. I read an article on her in Runner's World where she felt like her mentality is what held her back sometimes. I totally relate to that. So it'd be cool to hear what she has to say about it. 


5. Author - Marianne Williamson. She'd be another spiritual leader but I could have 2! I think I would ask her a lot of questions and ask for a lot of advice. She is amazing. 




So that's my list. 
Who would you invite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment