Monday, April 16, 2012

HAWMC - Pinterest Boards

Today's Challenge -

Pinboard. Create a pinterest board for your health focus. Pin 3 things. What did you pin? Share the images in a post and explain why you chose them.




I really already have a Pinterest board like this so it should be easy!





I pinned this because I think that we constantly chase certain things thinking they will make us happy and this article reminds us that our happiness is here, right now. 


Pinned via Jane G via Black Tie Tumblr


You need people in your life that are going to build you up, not tear up down


Pinned via Caryn S via Carrie Can


I need to be myself even if it isn't always valued/status quo/popular - see the pin above


Pinned via Amy Quinn via Easy Influence Tumblr


Because Marilyn Monroe's body is beautiful and she'd be considered plus size today. That is ridiculous. 




Think Positive!!




Really I have a lot more but I figured this gives you an overview. My health focus - love yourself and the rest will come. 

Namaste Y'all 





No comments:

Post a Comment