Thursday, July 28, 2011

Meh meh... I haven't done crap

So, as I have mentioned before, I have been out of town this week for work. I enjoy travel and I enjoy getting away for a while but I also dislike leaving because I get out of my routine. It takes me forever to get in a routine but once I do, I can stick to it pretty easily.

 I had JUST gotten to the point where i could wake up easily at 5 am and get to Monday/Wednesday workouts. Then because I had my two runs in by wednesday, I had freedom to get in a couple of swims, a bike and some strength. But this week, it's call gone to crap....

I am back to sleeping until 7 or 7:10 am...
I haven't worked out since sunday so I can't seem to motivate myself to get back into it...
I have too many workouts to fit into the time alotted....
and I've had to get back into a routine in other areas like work, food, blah blah blah

I don't know how I'm going to alter what I need to do but I think it's going to go like this:

Friday morning: swim
Friday evenin: yoga then run
Saturday: bike Paris Mountain - maybe strength later def abs
Sunday: run - maybe swim

Then i can get back on track monday

my food for today:
morning: chick fil a biscuit
lunch: cube steak, mash potatoes, black eyed peas and peach cobbler
snack: yogurt with chocolate granola


um................

not good....


So I am hoping I can get my motivation back. Stupid trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment