Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 1 - Denver

So this is what's going on right now

It's snowing!!!!!!


Being from South Carolina, this doesn't happen often so it's kind of fun! And it's Jane's birthday! So we're going to make pancakes and drink hot chocolate. And play with this little booger butt

LOLA BEANZZZZZZ


Yesterday, when Jane picked us up from the airport, we decided to tour Denver, since the rest of the time will be in Longmont/Boulder. Denver was interesting, a lot different than I thought. 

1) it's near the mountains but not in them. It's super flat here.

This was me trying to take a pic while Jane drove - but they looked so pretty!


2) I know Denver is a big city, but I guess in my mind, I was thinking it'd be like, quaint or something. But, it's just a big city. 

Larimer Street at a little cafe with some delish desserts






the German Christmas Fair! It was super German


I like the little domes in the background


the Capitol building and my husband's ear


a statue& I have no idea what it signify's. I'm thinking it's a wild west thing


the Civic Center - they were getting the tree lighting ceremony ready


Occupy Denver - it was going to be in the teens and snowing this night, so bless them


driving out of Denver - pretty neat - but see how flat



So that was our experience. And then we got to play with Lola more. 












Broncos stadium









she likes James a lot



No comments:

Post a Comment