Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Frustration

I am struggling right now because I am trying to get back into the habit of eating right after Christmas break. Yes, it's February and Christmas was a month ago, but I am still in the habit of eating too many sweets!! The thing is, I have absolutely no will power whatsoever - I am talking about, there is no kind of watching what I eat because this is what happens -

1 - I restrict and count calories
2 - inevitably, I will go off of the self imposed restriction
3 - feel guilty about it
4 - eat because I feel guilty

Then I get in this cycle of eat, eat, eat and do the opposite of what I want to do. That is where I am. I know that it will pass, as it always does, but it's frustrating for the time being.

So, that was my vent session - now I'm ready to get back to making more positive posts!!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and I can TOTALLY relate!! I'm a calorie counter, trying to lose the last 7 pounds before I reach my goal weight. And it's sooooooo, darn hard!!! But as you say, this too shall pass! Happy health to you today!

    ReplyDelete