Friday, February 24, 2012

Fun Fact Friday



FUFACFRIDAY


Today's fun fact - an airplane ticket from Charlotte, NC to Kigali, Rwanda costs exactly $2,396.00 - I know this because I FINALLY BOOKED MY FLIGHT!!! So it's real. I'm going. There's no turning back. 



I'm not going to lie - when I finally booked it, I felt a little butterflies in my stomach. I do not know why. I guess I'm just a little nervous. I know that people take these trips all the time and they are always fine, but I still have some fear with traveling by myself, staying 2 weeks by myself in a foreign country and even just being a good volunteer. 




My flight schedule - 

  Location Destination
Trip  Charlotte, NC Washington DC
   Departs 12:35:00 PM Arrives 4:03:00 PM
to  Washington DC Brussels
  Departs 5:49 PM Arrives 7:15 AM
Rwanda Brussels Kigali
  Departs 10:40 AM Arrives 6:45 PM
   
  Kigali Brussels
Trip Departs 8:00 PM Arrives 6:15 AM
  Brussels Washington DC
Home Departs 12:00 PM  Arrives 2:12 PM
  Washington DC Charlotte, NC
  Departs 5:20 PM Arrives 6:53 PM




I'm ready to go!!!! 


3 comments:

  1. Yayyyyy... this is exciting! Oh and I totally get being nervous about it, but you'll be fine!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Im excited too!! more excited than nervous

      Delete
  2. Travel safely and have so much fun! I am sure you will be changed in so many ways when you return, and I hope many happy memories await you on those foreign shores :)

    ReplyDelete