Thursday, April 21, 2011

Life is Full!!

So this week has been so good that I am having a hard time sitting here.

1) My job: it's kind of bitter sweet, my boss left :(, but I went to R4 which means no base salary but I'll make more in commissions. While that can be scary, the very next day, I made 3 placements, woot woot! I feel like God is just telling me I'm going to be ok. Money is everything, but what it does do is help me to finally take my trip to Kenya!! I need to probably write a blog about this, but I'd really like to travel to Kenya and help. I have been pulled to go to Kenya, specifically, and now I feel like it's time.




2) Granddaddy: HE IS WALKING!! Whenever we moved to the second floor, everything turned around. He became coherent, and just was back to his old self. He was moved to North Greenville for more treatment and rehab a couple of weeks ago, and he has improved ever since. He has a new set of antibiotics, but he is getting physical therapy. He's back to making jokes, laughing, cutting up with his family. He even told me what I needed to do for my garden this year. Everything I've learned about gardening and frying food has come from my granddaddy!! Yesterday, he walked in the walker about 27 steps. What an improvement! It lifted his spirits because I think sometimes, he's afraid he wont' be able to do the things that he did before but I believe he'll be back to his old self in no time.




3) Jeanne and Brian: This is their story to tell so I won't spend a lot of time on it, but they are making HUGE advances in their adoption and it looks like Noah could be coming home soon!! Yay!!

4) Carolina Tree Company: My husband's business, Carolina Tree Company, is doing really well. Almost too well because James is so busy, he doesn't get home until late and he has to leave early. I know he's tired but he's growing and that has to feel good for him. So many small businesses fail and he has done an EXCELLENT job in building this business.


So much is going on, I haven't had as much time for working out but this week, I started my PALA 10k training through active.com. I'll let you know how that goes as well!!!

What is going on in your that makes you happy??

2 comments: