Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!

Today is mother's day and I wanted to devote this blog to my mom. It's been very hard for her the past couple of months as my grandfather has been sick. She and my Aunt Michelle have taken the brunt of caring for him and THEY ARE TIRED.

So, hopefully, this blog will help her feel loved!!

Mom is really fun and as I've gotten older, I've realized how fun she is. She is just one of the gals and always ends up on girls' trips with me. Here are some memorable photos!

she likes tailgating

like, she really likes it

She's beautiful!

she likes to dance

and she likes to dance

and she likes Clemson

and she likes to dance...

and she likes Clemson...

AND SHE'S A RUNNER!


Happy Mother's Day Terrie Walker!!!



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Post!!! I love how your mom likes to dance!!! :D

    ReplyDelete