Thank you, Little Daisy May, for doing this again. I have been skipping Yoga Pose Wednesday but will probably bring it back when I'm either, doing yoga more or when I start my teacher training. For now, I'm in full on marathon/triathlon training. So....
- Introduction to triathlon
- Virtual triathlon swim: what to expect
- Swim tips: common complications and how to correct them
- Swim: practice what was discussed during swim tips
- Swim: practice changing lanes
- Swim/run practice: (50-100 meter swim + 0.5 mile run)
How awesome is this? It was kind of expensive, but the clinics make it worth it because I've never done it and any information helps!
She is getting ready to go to Iraq so we won't get to see her for a while but in the time that she's been patiently waiting for her assignment, she has helped me a lot with running knowledge, swimming knowledge, biking knowledge, confidence/training support, etc etc etc. I really appreciate everything she's done and I'm going to miss her while she is over their fighting for our country!
4. Pearl, Annabelle Reese, Emily, and Kate - new babies born in the last month