Thursday, August 25, 2011

Lazy Post

So, I have lots of topics I could post about today but I'm being lazy and don't feel like adding lots of pics. So... first....


I am super excited about my post about football made it to the FRONT PAGE of Blogher. I couldn't believe it!!! Maybe that's my niche, lol!!!



second: this is what I did today...









We had an office lake day to reward our performance for the first half of the year. It was so awesome!! I love the lake. This was Lake Keowee.


third... 

Tomorrow, I officially start my yoga teacher training. I am super excited about this as well. Yoga has been so awesome for me in so many ways. 

1. It has helped me reduce injuries during training because it gets much deeper than just rubbing my leg with a stick

2. It has helped me signicantly reduce my anxiety/stress. I work in a high stress job and I got so caught in worrying about the future, regretting the past, etc. Yoga has really helped me learn how to focus in the present moment and be available for something greater. I'll probably talk about this in more depth later but I have become a much more mature, calm person that is more confident than I've ever been. 

3. I think it's going to be a tool for me to help others. I am not sure how yet, but I feel like that's what's going to come of this. 


SO... I can't wait to start tomorrow. We're  using these two books first:







I'll obviously be writing on how it goes!






1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear about yoga teacher training and I so wish I could have been on the lake with you guys today!

    ReplyDelete