Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I haven't done one of these in a long time!! Thanks Jamie for the post idea!!!




1. I am loving West Side Story!!! Last night, my friend Amy, her daughter and I went to see West Side Story at the Peace Center. It was so fun!!! Olivia (Amy's daughter) is so cute and the show was amazing. I love musicals and this is a great one. 



Olivia & I



Olivia & Amy



the stage!!! 



my attempt at artistic photography




2. Casual workplace attire. I am a recruiter and everything we do is over the phone. That means, we don't have a strict dress code. I like to look cute, but be comfy doing it. And after getting home at 10:30, today was  a shorts/t-shirt day. 


I think I'm also going to start putting more fashion stuff on here, and my daily outfits, kind of like Peanut Butter Fingers and Ali on the Run - i'm not promising I'll be as cute, but I'll try


3. I recently found this on Stumble Upon and was super excited. As I've mentioned before, my colleague and I do abs throughout the day so this will be nice to help us find new exercises. 



Today's Routine:

25 Butterfly + 15 Side Lift. X5.




4. Yoga!!! If you've been reading my blog, you are probably wondering why the name of it is A Southern Yogi when I don't seem to mention yoga. Ever. Well, I am super excited because starting Friday, I begin Yoga Teacher Training with Yoganize. Karen Noonan is so amazing and she is so intuitive so I was excited when she accepted my application!!! I will have so much more to talk about once it starts!!!



Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!!

2 comments:

  1. i looooove A WestSide Story! my favorite musical ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. West Side Story is amazing! It was the musical that made me fall in love with musicals!

    ReplyDelete