Friday, April 6, 2012

HAWMC - Day 6 - Haiku

I have a friend who is excellent at writing Haiku's - I am not. But here we go - the challenge for today is to write a haiku on our health focus. 5 syllables/7 syllables/5 syllables


Asparagus. Yum. 
Paleo - maybe not hard
I so love okra


Cow. Chickens. Free Range. 
The extra cost - so worth it
I love my planet


Almond flour - spelt
wait - my sinuses are clear
allergies be gone



There you go! Probably not selling these for money - but it was fun. 

Namaste y'all!


2 comments:

  1. I like your nice fun Haiku. Next time I am going to work on having a happy tone too!

    Linda
    http://leadingahealthylife.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I'm not super great at poetry, so humor helps mask inexperience :)

      Delete