Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Workouts & a Bonfire

Last weeks workouts were this -

workout 1
5 x 45 strides
4 x 1/4 repeats at mile TT minus 5 seconds

workout 2
4 x 3' out & backs

workout 3
40-60' alternate 1 mile easy, with 1 mile sub 5k goal 2-3x


I was supposed to run tuesday, thursday and saturday. But I got messed up so I got workout 1 done on thursday and that was it. Yeah, not great. So yesterday, I did workout #2 and today started on this weeks' workouts which are

workout 1
5 x 45 strides
4 x 1/4 repeats at mile TT minus 5
I did this workout this morning


workout 2
3 x 4' out & backs
I will do this thursday


workout 3
easy 30-40' run
I will actually be doing the Greenville Mud Run


I will work in workout #3 from last week into wednesday of this week probably & will be caught up :)

This morning's run felt so so so good! It was hard, but it was good.

This weekend, we had a bonfire and made smores, yum!!


that's me making smores and my husband doing something, I don't know. 





the photo was taken with a phone camera, so not as pretty



I also made a lemon cake this weekend from a recipe I found on Pinterest


it was a recipe courtesy of Martha Stewart via Marsha McComas






And finally on Sunday, I got to relax and read my new book!




I probably should've been working on workout #3, but oh well!

How was your weekend? 
Did you do anything fun for Easter? 



Namaste y'all!





No comments:

Post a Comment