Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday Random Day

Tuesday night, I woke up around 1 am and had some major sickness going on. I thought I had food poisoning, and I know it had something to do with what I ate... But it only lasted for like, 20 minutes and it was over. THANK GOODNESS

The whole time I kept thinking, I HAVE to help Charlie out with the wednesday morning interval group... I can NOT miss my first day, so suck it up sicky, food poisoning or not, you're running at 5:30 am, wednesday morning. And that's what I did.

Results: some of the best speed work I've done in a while and it felt really good.. weird.

The workout:

warm up lap: 10 minutes .95 miles

quarter mile repeats:
Lap 1: 2:04 pace: 8:24
rest: 58 seconds
Lap 2: 1:56 pace: 7:56
rest: 1:22
Lap 3: 1:57 pace: 7:54
rest: 2:10
Lap 4: 1:55 pace: 7:46
rest: 2:53

1 half mile interval
4:12 pace: 8:35

45 strides:
*8:16 pace
*7:33 pace


I love speed work. I just can't seem to translate my faster workouts to a faster mile-3 mile pace


Yums!!


I took a pic of the Caprese I made for dinner last night because I thought it was so delish and it looked good!!

It's so simple... the only difference is I used a balsamic glaze as opposed to a vinegar because i like the heaviness with the mozzerella!

1 comment:

  1. That is one of my FAVORITE snacks!! I love the reduced balsamic glaze. SO GOOD!! You know how you motivate me, so stop by my blog, I got a little award for you.

    ReplyDelete