Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I wasn't sure what to post today and even though I've just changed the name of my blog to A Southern Yogi, I wasn't feeling yoga pose wednesday today. SO... thank you Little Miss Daisy for giving me something to talk about.




1. My Learn Italian Rush Hour CD:


It has songs in Italian so I can sing and learn italian at the same time. "mi presta il dicionario"
If I ever get to go to Italy again, I will for sure be able to ask to borrow a dictionary.


2. AMAZON

In the past two weeks, I have ordered a cookbook:


some peanut flour



and luckily all of my yoga books because I start my yoga teacher training on August 1st. I had to buy 9 books and I thought, HOLY CRAP THAT'S A LOT. Luckily I found them on amazon and the total was only $103!!

3. SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE


The new season started last week and I love the dancers already. I haven't had a chance to decide who I like yet but I know who I don't like which is the tap dancer and Sasha. I liked her sister WAY BETTER....

4. 4 day work weeks!!! My hubby and I are going to Charleston for the weekend. I usually plan lots of things but he's been working a lot, I've been working a lot, so maybe we'll just keep it leisurely. Although I do want to do the horse and carriage ride. I love that.


5. MY HUBBY!! We're going to Charleston because our 4 year anniversary is thursday. Woot Woot!! Our first year was tough, mainly because I was crazy, but now I'm not as crazy thanks to yoga so yay!!! Maybe we'll make it!

yeah, he'll love this

yes, we are in bass pro shops - why do you ask

oh how did that get in there...



What are you loving today?






4 comments:

  1. please tell me he's wearing some JAMZ with that UNTAMED shirt. please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also a big fan of PB2. Yum :-)

    Have a great Wednesday!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, happy anniversary! I wish we could have gone to Charleston one more time, I love it there :(

    ReplyDelete