Tuesday, February 7, 2012

La Musica

I have now been writing my blog for over a year - I did forget to celebrate my blog birthday - but I realized recently that I've never really posted much about music. I LOVE music and LOVE all kinds of music, so I'm surprised I've never done anything - except the yoga playlist the other day but that's a tad bit different. So I thought I'd mention my Pandora stations and my fav music right now.

I listen to Pandora at work all day long and I like a variety of music in pretty much every genre. I'm really into country right now, but love it all.

Today's Best Country - Carrie Underwood, The Dixie Chicks, Sugarland, Rascal Flatts, etc.

My favorite right now is Darius Rucker. I'm going to see him in concert in June and I'm very excited -






Sheryl Crow Radio - This station plays a lot of sheryl crow haha. But also plays Allison Kraus and Dixie Chicks, etc. The Dixie Chicks are my favorite - they are a good combination of country, pop and blue grass. I also love harmonizing :)









Pearl Jam Radio - This is 90's music - duh








LMFAO Radio - self explanatory - lots of fun, workout music 




Boston Radio - lots of fun hair bands like Journey, Boston, Chicago - awesome stuff







Whitney Houston Radio - Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, En Vogue - fun 90's women singers









Outkast/Ludacris - I love southern rap, the dungeon crew, Goodie Mob, etc. 







Tori Amos - I love Tori Amos - I've seen her twice in concert - she was big for me in high school 





Pink Floyd Radio - Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, etc

Pink Floyd is one of my favorite bands EVA!!





Sara Bareilles - LOVE HERRRRRR





So obviously, I have some random music tastes but that's okay! 

what's your fav music? 




No comments:

Post a Comment