Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Love being part of this blog hop, Little Daisy May


Today I'm loving a lot of things - but to narrow it down - 

1. Cooking!!! 

Last night I made Salmon, which is one of my favs, sweet potatoes and asparagus. It's always hard to juggle trying to cook different things on different temperatures for different times, but I think I made it work - 



Pre cook - I put the salmon and the asparagus on the same tray to make room for it all 



the finished product - 


Yum!! My 3 fav things ever - 



2. My Bling

RnR races always have the coolest medals, and if you run multiple races in a year, you get a medal for how many you did. I got mine in the mail yesterday for 3 races last year!





3. As always, Pinterest - some non decor, non food, non clothing finds this week 



how cute is this??? 


one of my fav yoga poses


good study guide



and of course, I can't go without showing my fav fabrics/style/decor pins



I want to cover the chair in my living room with this fabric

i love everything about this outfit

inspiration for my foyer


4. New blogs I've found










another pinterest find!







Have a great wednesday!













2 comments:

  1. I LUV LUV LUV that yoga pic and it really does look like you!

    Scared to enter the Pinterest world as it looks too interesting!

    ReplyDelete