Monday, May 23, 2011

Just Another Manic Monday...

I have a lot of things to talk about today and it's all random, hence the title...

1) my birthday.. it happened over the weekend and it was fun. My mom got me some new pink compression socks...


My husband gave me some $$ to get my Ray Bans:


And I got some cute owl jewelry:

this pic is from amazon but my necklace is from Old Navy





2. My stepdaughters had a big weekend. Neely was confirmed at her church:

She's 12

and Jesse had her dance recital. 

She's 10

3. My workouts for the week:

Monday: Run half mile intervals with Lori. We're running this afternoon and it's going to be like 90 degrees out.. bleh

Tuesday: Either yoga in the morning and swim at night OR swim in the morning

Wednesday: Morning intervals: this week is a 1 mile time trial

Thursday: I'll probably rest

Friday: Long run: this week, I'm supposed to run 5 miles OR 55 minutes, whichever is longer. I also finish with 10 sets of 30" intervals before a cool down lap

Saturday: Lead the run group. 

Sunday: rest

4. For my bday dinner, we went to Brick Street Cafe

It was so delish!! I had pork chops and a sweet potato. The best thing about them is the dessert. I didn't take pics... whoops!! sorry about that.. but they are so good!

5. Lastly, the Heat won last night and are leading the series 2-1. 






What's your training look like this week? 
Do you like the NBA? 
Who's your fav team? 







No comments:

Post a Comment