1) my birthday.. it happened over the weekend and it was fun. My mom got me some new pink compression socks...
My husband gave me some $$ to get my Ray Bans:
And I got some cute owl jewelry:
this pic is from amazon but my necklace is from Old Navy
2. My stepdaughters had a big weekend. Neely was confirmed at her church:
and Jesse had her dance recital.
3. My workouts for the week:
Monday: Run half mile intervals with Lori. We're running this afternoon and it's going to be like 90 degrees out.. bleh
Tuesday: Either yoga in the morning and swim at night OR swim in the morning
Wednesday: Morning intervals: this week is a 1 mile time trial
Thursday: I'll probably rest
Friday: Long run: this week, I'm supposed to run 5 miles OR 55 minutes, whichever is longer. I also finish with 10 sets of 30" intervals before a cool down lap
Saturday: Lead the run group.
4. For my bday dinner, we went to Brick Street Cafe
It was so delish!! I had pork chops and a sweet potato. The best thing about them is the dessert. I didn't take pics... whoops!! sorry about that.. but they are so good!
5. Lastly, the Heat won last night and are leading the series 2-1.
What's your training look like this week?
Do you like the NBA?
Who's your fav team?