Thursday, July 21, 2011

Kitty Kitty

So, yesterday I was inspired by my friend, Jane. I also love seeing posts like this because I just absolutely love animals. By the way, because of Tina, I want a pug and have already started talking about it with my husband. He's not on board yet, but when he is, that's what I want!!

Anywho, as you can see in Jane's post, she had lots of pics of her adorable puppy Lola.

stolen straight from her blog


Just knowing her story and how they got Lola, I totally feel like God put Lola in their lives. They decided to foster a puppy from the Human Society and immediately got a little black puppy who was a runt. They fell in love and voila... you get this little puppy!


stolen from her facebook page


So sweet!!

Anyways, so I want a dog, but don't have one. Part of the reason is I work like, 10 hours a day and I'm up early to workout and usually have a bunch of crap planned at night so I'm never home which isn't fair to a dog... the second reason


My kitty, Leggett. As you can tell, he kind of has an attitude problem, so I'm not sure if he'll like a new puppy. One time, he got mad that we went to San Francisco for 4 days and took a crap on our bed.... twice.

So, anyways, the point of this post is I thought, I'm going to show pics of my kitty. I don't know if people are going to like it as much because cats just don't seem to be as cute and have the "awwww" factor like dogs do. But it's all I got so here he is.


My husband said he's ugly... NO HE'S NOT!




I think he thought I had food




he hunts birds from the inside, we live downtown...he'd get hit



"I wish I was outside"



"Okay lady, we get it with the friggin' camera"



As you'll learn later in the fall, I'm a HUGE clemson fan and I love all sports so my cat, Leggett, is named after our baseball coach, Jack Leggett. I know, it's crazy. I also had the Tiger at my wedding, so I'm weird



Do y'all like cats?
Do you have a dog?
Any weird sports quirks you have? 








1 comment:

  1. Awww I love this post! Thanks for the shout out to Lola :) Leggett looks so cute, he's funny lol

    ReplyDelete