Thursday, August 18, 2011

Random


So I don't have anything to write about today. I didn't do a thang when it comes to working out... which I'm glad because my legs are tired. Instead, i'm going to give a photo montage of random crap because I like to look at the pics anyway...




me with blonde hair. and some serious eye brows... not good




me with my friend Ronnie and a much better hair color - the eye brows match. Hmmm... I think I need to grow my hair out again




Clemson's baseball stadium... best one ever



my cat, Leggett. Named after Clemson's baseball coach. My brother in law asked if this was the opposite of d*** in a box



my hubby & I


me, meredith and justina at the RnR New Orleans



my stepdaughters & I at a baseball game


us again


decorated shirts for the cooper river bridge run



I dont' remember what race this is... 


you see a theme... yes, I go to a lot of sporting events... I LOVE SPORTS



and one more to finish... hmmmm... what should it be....


for my Michigan friends, that's in Michigan!!!! 













1 comment:

  1. Yeahhhhhhh Michigan! Love that pic (but they are all cute!)...did you hear that Good Morning America chose Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore on Lake Michigan as America's most beautiful place...that's because Michigan is awesome...which you know :) BTW I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE COMING TO VISIT MEEEE!!!

    ReplyDelete