Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What's for dinner???

I am super excited because I went to Whole Foods yesterday and decided to grind my own almond butter. As I was looking through the choices, I found something very very special:


CHOCOLATE ALMOND BUTTER!!!


I was SO excited and couldn't wait to add it to my (gluten free so paleo approved) oats this morning:

yums... and actually, I don't think it's paleo approved but it's wendi matt approved and it doesn't bother my tummy so I eat them. I added honey (local & raw) and dried berries. 


So tonight, I decided to make fajitas. I bought some tortillas made with spelt flour so it does not contain the type of gluten that typically irritates an allergy. 

home made guac



my fajita ingredients



the guy at whole foods said grass fed sirloin was good for fajitas



my gauc finished product



my fajitas!! 







seltzer water with lime to have something different than regular water




We have left overs too!!! 



1 comment:

  1. Now that looks yummy!!! Love your blog Wendi! I enjoy following you. It makes me feel like I'm closer to SC!!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete