Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekend Recap

This weekend seemed like a long one, but I still somehow am really tired. It started friday afternoon when I decided to go for a walk after work. I am still in that place where I have to argue with myself over walking because I don't think it's good enough for my work out which is ridiculous. But, I still have to force myself to walk instead of run. I enjoy waking though because in addition to getting my heart rate up, I can notice things like the trees and flowers. Friday evening, the smells of Spring were so strong and I enjoyed every single second of my walking. I still managed to keep a 15 min/mile pace so I was walking briskly enough.
















We also went to see my oldest stepdaughter, Neely, in her school play. It was very entertaining!!








Saturday - I went to the Spice of Life show with my sister in law and mother in law





It was fun and I was excited to find this lady who makes home made soaps and bath salts



I got this sampler set of soaps to try all the different kinds out and see which one to order in the future

Sunday turned out to be a chill day. I rode my bike which was awesome and then we looked at nurseries because we've definitely got some landscaping to do. 

How was your weekend? 

Namaste, y'all!








No comments:

Post a Comment